Can't find the one

over 11 years ago

Can you tell me anything about my love life , I’m going through a divorce and been single for a while now had a few interests but I haven’t had that spark with anyone , I had a very strong connection with a man but he is in another relationship now, I want to know if you can see me with him in the future or with someone new , thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

hi i am picking up there seems to be a strong connection with someone who is a friend he has feelngs too im getting the inital SR feel free to chat with me

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do sense someone from the past and someone coming into your life in the future but all at once. their is more i would like to explain to you but i do prefre more private. so feel free to mesg me or visit me in lve chat. we have much to talk about. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello im online now if you like to talk i have the insght you need im hear to help sarah , thanks !

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

I would like to put a different idea to you.

Perhaps it is too soon emotionallyh after the divorce. I am speaking as a counsellor not a reader.

Of course there will be new romance in your life again at some stage.

However, I would like you for the moment to focus on grieving and healing from the divorce instead of just jumping into something new.

Why? Because new relationship straight after divorce without!!! psychological processing tend not to work out.

Why put yourself up for more hurt so soon again?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Message me for reading , I can help you not just tarot cards , i can help you find yourself again with balance and love and self love .

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Zoe,

There is only one God! Only he can see into the future!!!

Anyone who tells you otherwise is a SCAMMER! And that is what a question like that is setting you up for.

THINK ABOUT IT!!!

What we here can do is GUIDE YOU. Guiding means helping clarify the path you are on now, helping you spiritually and mentally tune yourself to the blessings available to you. We can tell you about potentials choices or outcome…

...but none of that is set in stone.

Now, if you put in your mind that you CAN’T FIND, well, you won’t. You are the master of your ship (life). It is your mind that creates your reality.

What I suggest is to not focus on future outcome. Focus instead on the things that bring you joy. Be happy as often as you can and good things and good people will gravitate to you.

If it is that one guy or if it is another guy, what does it matter as long as you find happiness?

Have fun and don’t limit your choices. Most importantly, don’t limit your mind from creating your reality.

Ori Wisdom

over 11 years ago

Hello Zoe, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!