Why hot and cold?

over 11 years ago
turnmetoashes didn't upload a photo

turnmetoashes

2 posts

It started as an intense one night stand but we had repeat encounters. The last time I saw him a week ago, he seemed as though he was really into me and as if he was starting to feel more for more. Since then, no contact. Why hasn’t he contacted me – is he not as into me as he appeared to be? Will he get in touch soon/should I contact him?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking up their is fear of hurt. from you and him. yes i do feel your going to have contact with him again. but their is somthing holding him back. i would like to explain more in private . if you like you can visit me in chat or mesg me. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Turmetoashes,

I will answer some of those questions for you from a psychological point of view because this board is not supposed to replace Live-Chats.

Contact him – NO – why because if a guy is really interested in you he would be chasing you like no tomorrow. So I suspect this guy is only interested in what is called booty calls. There is nothing permanent with this particular person. Your own word – intense one night stand – encounters after that.

He has had what he wanted from you and in my opinion most likely has moved on, so why put yourself in the firing line of getting your feelings hurt further?

Of course the final decision is yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

I agree with Esther.

Do yourself a favor and move on. So many fish in the sea. Your obsession with one person is robbing you of the opportunity to shine for better men.

Go out there and have fun, girl!

Ori Wisdom

over 11 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Reclaim your love, respect and peace of mind. Get back everything what was meant to be yours! It also helps you in achieving instant luck whether it is in love, companionship and career.

There are also break-up spells, vengeance spells and others that will help you in getting rid of all the obstacles and barriers in your life. Lead a smooth path to success. Seek Fay’s guidance today!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Let me get the contact rolling.. Contact me live.. 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi there, me again.

This morning I realize, this is the first time I had ever seen you name on the board, so I assume you are a very new member to our company, so I wish to give you some additional info.

Posting questions is a free service, having an actual reading on your question is not.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at.

Then you will be require to accept the payment charges via your PayPal account.

So your second port of call is the ensure you have a PayPal account.

If you love Bitwine and love readings our posts in the articles, then please very so often open your wallet and help keep us all here for the future.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hi, I could help you if you like. I will look into what is going on with him that causes this behavior.

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychicconnection09's photo

rita miller (psychicconnection09)

4 posts

i feel that he wants to open up 100% but he holds back due to trust issues and past love he is a good guy and really something you would like to look into more then just a one time thing call me i can offer you 5 free mins thanks

over 11 years ago
turnmetoashes didn't upload a photo

turnmetoashes

2 posts

Thanks Esther, I did realize what this board was about, and I’ve had a paid reading.

I find these responses interesting, all about how he should be chasing me/he’s got what he wanted and moved on etc… I don’t know, it all seems a bit sexist to me. I got what I wanted just as much!

Someone also mentioned my “obsession” – no obsession here, just fantastic sex elevated by a deeper connection that I would be interested in exploring. The situation is actually quite complicated but I didn’t want to go into too much detail here.

The condescending tone to some of these responses has really put me off to be honest.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some important insight that you need to know…come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!