What now?

over 11 years ago

We were intimate, will his feelings for me start to diminish now?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel things will pick up more for the two of you But their is somthing that is going to hold him down. for a while. i would like to explain more to you in private. feel free to mesg me or visit me in chat. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicangeline's photo

Psychic Angeline (psychicangeline)

46 posts

not at all things should improve there are a lot of changes coming into your life come chat with me you will love my answers to your question

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

I am surprised you asked about his feelings diminishing rather than getting more for you.

You also state that you were intimate, so I assume you mean sexually intimate.

Here is the problem. Men and women view sexually initmately differently.

There is neither right nor wrong just one of the differents the sexes operate within relationships.

Men are capable of totally seperating their emotional feeling from sex. Women less so, although there is no blanket ruling on that either.

However, the problem is so often a lady will assume an improvement in a relationship after sex – not less.

Remember you get the first 3 mins free if you would like to have a proper reading with me? or even just a quick chat.

All the best and have a nice weekend ESTHER

over 11 years ago

I asked diminished instead of better because in my mind I’m hoping for the best. But I’m a day dreamer at times & sometimes look too deep into small actions & I don’t want to fool myself into thinking its more than what it is as many of us women do. Couple yrs ago we did sleep together & things did go down hill & my fear of it happening again was there.

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Message me for in depth tarot card reading . I can help guide you with my gift and tarot cards.

over 11 years ago

I believe he has decided that he is happy with what he got and has decided to move on from me. It’s ok though. I’m not angry or mad, just disappointed.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some very interesting insight that you need to know…come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!