why would she hurt me?

over 11 years ago
abstrac didn't upload a photo

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

I’ve had psychic readings done about a female friend of mine whom I was promised good predictions from. It’s been 6 months since the readings and little progress was made. She’s now talking to a guy whom she just met and they have been intimate. I feel like she’s using him to hurt my feelings. Like inviting me to her room to sleep, asking me if I miss her when she’s gone and leaving to spend the night with him. Tonight she knew I was going to a movie she had no prior plans of going and she showed up with him. She knows I like her, I’ve been nothing but good to her why is she doing these things? I’m feeling so depressed over this because I truly had hope with her based on the readings I was given. I really need insight.

over 11 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

please call me so me and you can talk about this more

over 11 years ago
nzgirl didn't upload a photo

nzgirl

2 posts

shes just leading you on mate, keeping you there just incase she fails with the other guy. no girl would ever mention another guy if she was into you. she probably enjoys seeing you hurt over what she is doing cut her loose you don’t need a psychic for this one just plain common sence

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

The reason i am trying to figure out is why? when my readings were similar.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

she doesnt love this other guy she loves you. and i feel she is doing this to you to prove to somthing. and its somthign that you wont beleive. come join me for chat for more info to this topic. we have much to talk bout . i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Asha.

She just hasnt figured out which way she wants to go here. She does like you and wants to be with you but something is holding her back. This could change if you do the right things.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

There are many professionals here trying to earn your confidence.

Consider an in depth reading with me. I can tell you exactly what’s going on.

I wish you the best in everything.

Ori Wisdom

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

Thanks Lee and Blue, I’m just caught between a moving on and be waiting for a while longer.

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

Thanks Lee and Blue, I’m just caught between a moving on and be waiting for a while longer.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me for a truthful insight I can solve all problems and ease your mind of confusion! Contact me live and lets look into your future!

over 11 years ago

Hello Asha, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychicella215 didn't upload a photo

PsychicElla (psychicella215)

4 posts

hello there i am picking up a lot that’s going in this situation…..she defiantly loves the attention…please contact me with yours names and date of births the frist 3 minutes will be free thank you

over 11 years ago
leftconcerned's photo

Chad Stiles (leftconcerned)

3 posts

Asha,

I’m not a psychic, but I believe I can help you. I’ve a relationship advisor/counselor and I believe you would benefit greatly from my services. Contact me and we can talk further about your dilemma.

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

Thank you all for the response. She and the guy has broken up so I’m back to square one not sure as what step I should take next.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Asha,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_ginger didn't upload a photo

✰ Ginger ღ Adams ✰ (psychic_ginger)

7 posts

I’m picking up there’s alot of stress involved In this situation, don’t rush into things , let things happen on it’s own. – contact me for more info.

over 11 years ago

Asha (abstrac)

22 posts

That’s what I’m doing, taking things one day at a time. Letting her find herself… She’s lost and confused so I’m giving her time to figure out what she want.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Asha,

It is so nice that you are giving your friend time to find herself. It shows that you respect other people’s feelings.

However, that in itself does not mean she will come back to you in a relationship forum that you will want.

You still could be stuck in the “friends” camp.

For this reason as a counsellor I recommend that nobody put their life on hold for another because it is still may not work out like you would like.

All the best and have a nice week ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me, so I can help you further. It seems that she is trying to get some attention from you in the wrong way. I would like to help you further, so please come and chat with me. Thanks!