yikes,driving test on monday!

over 11 years ago

Oh I wish I didnt feel so nervous,its satarday and im counting down the hours till monday for my test at 11.41!I will do my best ,I know its up to me to do well but will i pass?love and light

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

Please STOP!!! focus on that Yikes – I am nervous etc because that will only serve to make things worst. The more on focus on a problem it becomes worst.

So instead, please do yourself a favour and RELAX!!

How any of these things – Read a book, watch television or go for a walk – anything that gives you pleasure without hurting anyone else.

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago
clairvoyantmarie's photo

psychicmarie (clairvoyantmarie)

5 posts

hi im marie happy to give a reading at cheapest ever ratesPsychic Marie Aitchison 15 hours ago Psychic Marie Aitchison

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/103601-clairvoyantmarie
over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

You are in my prayers for a great result.

Remember believe in yourself at all times and you will have a successful life.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

my prayers with you all the best and contact me for more …...

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need to know about your driving test….I would like to help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Thank you all for your support and prayers and a special thank you to ESTHER for your wise words that pushed me to believe in myself and not to dwell on the worry.Result I passed today,so pleased and I did go with a positve mind and wasent as nervous.So happy,thank you so much xx

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

Fablous to hear.

Do you know I have to sit three times myself. Fortunately that was years ago and long before I knew about the Law of Attraction.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
irishhoney didn't upload a photo

irishhoney

20 posts

well done! I passed my driving test on Monday! woohoo :-) xx

over 11 years ago

Well done passing on Monday too.It was a lovely sunny day too and so relieved I passed as Im sure you are too.BIG relief