Unsure

over 11 years ago
shoes didn't upload a photo

shoes (shoes)

3 posts

I have spoken to several very insightful psychics over the past few weeks in regards to my relationship with my ex. All of their answers have been fairly consistent and said for me to give my ex time and space and be patient and to know that March would bring positive changes and encounters that would begin to bring us back together. This morning I was feeling very down and looked to an advisor for help in turning my emotions around and being more positive as I had been advised. I dont want my past to mess up my future with this girl because I love her. Unfortunately, she called her he, and had no idea of anything. I now am sceptical of everything I have been told.. back at square one. So is it true? Is there hope for our future? Is March the beginning of something to smile about?

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello i do see hope and yes alot to smile about im onlin now ! contact me i hope to hear from you , blessings!

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Shoes,

There is always something to smile about: look within yourself.

Relationships are not about who makes us happy but rather who takes away our happiness.

We should be happy people going into happier relationships. When that happens you guarantee that happiness will always grow plentifully.

Sounds to me like you are being a miserable company to yourself and wasting money at it.

Why would I say that when I need your money? Well, I believe in helping people and making money at it. Not diluding others and take their money.

Please occupy your time in positive ways and DO CONTACT ME FOR A READING.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shoes,

Please read my latest post under articles this morning – Part One – Part Two will follow tomorrow.

The problem is when you place all our happiness in one area – as in getting back with your ex – there is a tendency to not see what is so great around us right now.

I cannot comment on what other readings you have had because that would be unethical.

All the best ESTHER ‘

over 11 years ago

shoes (shoes)

3 posts

So EstherLibra and Ori Wisdom, are you saying that I am misguided in wanting her back? Or that the information I recieved is incorrect?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shoes,

NO – I am not saying you are midguided – you are entitiled to your feelings.

What I was saying it is best – not to put your happiness on hold for her.

I have not consulted the cards on this issue.

I am also a counsellor. I am trying to assist you in a different way and I am not even asking for any payment.

It is up to you whether or not you wish to take advice. Freedom of choice.

I will not comment on anyone else’s reading with you because I believe that is unethnical.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Shoes,

I second comments from Ester.

I have not done a reading for you to know what is going on.

Please do CONSULT with me on this matter.

Meanwhile, OCCUPY yourself in positive activities. I tell my clients to not limit their choices. Getting obsessed over one person is never a good idea.

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Light and love

Ori Wisdom

over 11 years ago

shoes (shoes)

3 posts

I wasn’t getting upset or trying to sound ungrateful, I was just asking for clarification because I was unsure with what you were both saying. I appreciate your help. Thank you.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live I have 25+ years experience

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need to hear…May GOD bless you!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel pos changes is coming your way this month.come chat with me for more clarity to this topc. their is many things i need to tell you bout your past love and whats to come for you and her in the future. we have much to talk about. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

I am psychic COLIMA please email me for more info and yes I feel that Both of you or in the cards that is a good thing 20.00

over 11 years ago

Hello Shoes, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago

Hi I am here if you would like for me to look into this.