I'm so unhappy :'(

over 11 years ago

I’m so very unhappy at the moment. I’ve worked so hard these past few years to turn my life around. I feel so cursed. Even with all my hard work, things are worse than ever and I try to stay positive but everything is just falling a part.

I’m in an unhappy relationship with someone who is completely wrong for me.

I hate University even though I’m leaving in May, all I yearn for is a job I’ll enjoy so I can start earning money.

My Mum is unwell and my family are falling apart, even one of my cat’s who I’ve had 17 years, who has always been there since I was little is dying :’(

I just don’t know what to do anymore, this is my last resort, the doctor’s can’t do anything for me….no one can….

I’m fast losing hope on anything ever getting better and ever feeling content and happy….

My name is Sarah and my date of birth is 14th April 1987

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi sarah im sorry to hear what you going though dear. you do need some light and pos viobes send towards you. but mosty you need a advisor to be their for you. and ill be glad to help you . you went to many psychic in the past and spend so much time and money. and now you feel lost. come join me for chat and i wont waste your time / money . but ill help give you a better outlook on life. just by chatting with you i feel i can help :) i hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you really need to know…May GOD bless you!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sarah,

You are going through a rough spell,but you dont have to let it eat you up like it is doing. You are allowing negativity to ruin your life,rather then try and conquer it. YOU are in charge of your happiness,and you can change it when you want to. Lets talk and put some light into this .

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sarah,

Yes you do have a lot to deal with.

However I would like to direct you to News & Articles this an article I put there to see if there is something that can assist you makes things better for yourself.

It is in two parts and called “Journey to Your Own Happiness”.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Sarah, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!