confused

over 11 years ago

Have i made the right decision in breaking up with terry

over 11 years ago
psychicconnection09's photo

rita miller (psychicconnection09)

4 posts

well the connection is strong but the loss of communication and distance was to hard to handle call me for 5 mins free

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

WOW…I have some important insight that you need to know…come and chat with me. So I can help you further…It is very important that you do….Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Hi dear. I will need more information on you, but from what I can feel you two have a very powerful connection. Call me for more information

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking up their was hurt in the past reapiosnhip with him.. their is a good news to come of this . i would like to explian more detials to you in private . if you like you can mesg me or join me for chat! i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Hi Gillian,

You can’t know the future unless you know where you are today.

Contact me to find out what is going on with you. Let’s see if something better is coming your way.

Blessing and love

Ori

over 11 years ago

Hello Gillian, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!