Feeling lonely

over 11 years ago

I’m feeling lonely, sad and worried. Will this turn around any time soon, and happiness return to my life?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes it will dear . and i see a change coming your way and it does have somthing to do with someone you love!.feel free to mesg or join me 4 chat. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Hi Marie,

You can’t know the future unless you know where you are today.

Contact me to find out what is going on with you. Let’s see if something better is coming your way.

Blessing and love

Ori

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Marie,

I have posted over the last two days an article which maybe? of interest to you.

It is about getting your own happiness. You will find it under News & Articles and it is called: Journey to Your Own Happiness.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!