What's wrong with me

over 11 years ago

I have feeling of jealousy and don’t feel safe in my relationship. Tell me something spot on about us and i’ll get a reading from you. Vanessa and Derek

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

its been off and on for you and him. and their is a 3rd party that keeps you insecure about the realationship. but you feel this 3rd party you feel is coming from someone/female from the past. and also im picking up a male is jelouse. their is so much more i would like to explain to you. feel free to come join me in chat. hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Vanessa,

I am going to take a different approach with you.

I suspect from what you say you are most likely comes from a childhood with abadondment issues.

I am also a counsellor as well as an astrologer/card reader.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Vanessa,

You are showing insecurity because you dont have the real commitment from him you want. He is also being stubborn and hard headed about some issues he could be changing.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Starry, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
leftconcerned's photo

Chad Stiles (leftconcerned)

3 posts

Starry,

As I’m not a psychic, I won’t be able to exactly guess your problems. However, I am a relationship advisor and belief you could benefit from my services. I’ll give you the first 5 minutes free as well. Your jealousy may stem from relationship issues or their may be more biological and environmental history causing your jealousy. Also, do you not feel physically safe or not emotionally safe in the relationship?

-Chad