Missing my best friend...

over 11 years ago
tenille411 didn't upload a photo

tenille411

1 post

Hello, my boyfriend and I have been together for almost 13 years. We have been having some issues for a few years now. I just want to know if we will be able to make it through this? He has become distant and I just want my best friend back.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tenille,

All relationships will go in waves of the good and not so good times.

There is not a relationship in town without some type of problems.

The real question is – is your b/friend willing to work at these issues with you?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Tenille,

I would be happy to look at this situation with you and see whats going on. Online to help you now!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you the insight that you need to know…It is very important that stay focused in life…and everything will fall in place…I will explain to you the insight that I have…I would like to help you further…I am very affordable…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is a strong reason for this and i would like to explain more to you in private. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
mystic_harmony didn't upload a photo

Mystic Harmony (mystic_harmony)

3 posts

I can help emotionally reunite the two of you so that he can be honest with you and start getting closer to you.. Contact me for the rest of the details..

Love And Light, Harmony

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!