lenormand readings

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

I dont no much about these cards , i know alot about tarot cards, whats the time frame ? and what does Moon+Dog+Lilies+Heart+Key?mean?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Laura,

On the subject of timing with any type of cards – you choose ONE CARD ONLY.

You may also like to consider joining this group to exchange ideas on Lenormand Readings.

Web address is: http://thelenormandoracle.ning.com/

Please NOTE THIS IS NOT A READING SITE but a site for like-minded people to learn from each other and grow.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

22 posts

Thank you Esther

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Laura,

On the subject of timing I personally use Playing Cards and here is why?

Here how it works: Each deck of playing cards has 52 cards in a deck and 52 weeks in a year. There are 4 suits in a deck of cards and 4 seasons in a year. There are 13 cards in each suit and 13 lunar cycles in a year. If you divide 7 (days of the week) into 364 (days of the year) = 52. The number shows you the week of that season The suit shows you which season that week relates to.

This is why I prefer to use Playing Cards for timing rather than tarot.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

22 posts

Thanks so much , i was thinking about buying some playing cards , when i was younger my friend use to use those instead of tarot cards , i always found it really need . is march or april a lunar month?

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Laura,

Very month has both a lunar and solar.

Did you know that Vedic and Islam Astrology use a lunar calandar?

If you are also interested in joining a playing card club for reading, let me know – I also belong to one on the internet.

Again it is for like-minded people.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to hear…I would like to help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

22 posts

Thank you Esther , yes im interested in joining a playing card club , you can message me ? or let me no more about it ..

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

22 posts

Dahlia thank you

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Laura,

The website address for the Playing Card Club is:

http://cartomancy.forumotion.com/

Again is it not a website for readings but for like minded people to learn from each other. I am ESTABIZ there.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

22 posts

Thanks for the link and yeah i don’t usally get many readings from other people , maybe like every 6 months , I read for myself , but i love learning from people like me and people with same interest . I find it really neat about your astrology skills .. Thanks alot Esther , have wonderful day/night :)