my husband

over 11 years ago

will my husband come back to me or has he gone for good, we have been married 33 years he just left one day out of the blue i had no idea he was having an affair he now lives with this woman please help.

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

dear caroline i am online contact me for proper reading then i am able for solve your problems and tell you about good things for you

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Caroline, I do see that he will come back to you however let me discuss some things with you, Contact me Live!

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel this si somthing he didnt want to do out of his heart. but his mind is confused. i do feel you will be with him agian. but their is somthing keeping him from following his heart and bewith you again. i would like to explain more to in private. feel free to visit me in chat. TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Caroline,

Firstly, Sorry to hear of your difficult situation.

I would like to recommend you get yourself a support group of either friends, families or other ladies in a similiar position to yourself.

I would also like to recommend you seek counselling over the next six months.

NO I am not suggesting that you are nuts in any way. It is normal to free dis-believe at Andrew’s behaviouir – Anger at the other lady and a whole range of different feelings.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello Caroline, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago

I could tell you

I’m here