another fight with boyfriend today

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

i confronted my boyfriend with something that has been deeply hurting me. He got angry and told me to go nowhere near him. Will he contact me sometime soon? Is it over for him and i now?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would realy like to look into this for you. please feel free to visit me in chat. for more clarity and answers to your quesitons.

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

Honestly, dear he is very confused right now. Call me, I’d love to help you out.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

I have noticed you making several posts on this topic.

It is time for you to chose a reader of your choice and have a proper reading on the subject.

The posting board is not for free readings but only general New Age Questions.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Sherry, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need…I would like to help you further…Thanks

over 11 years ago

I could tell you.

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychicella215 didn't upload a photo

PsychicElla (psychicella215)

4 posts

hello my dear i feel a very high connection betwen the both of you but hes a little confused about things please contact me with hes name and date of brith for futher infomation i would really like to help you the frist 2 minutes will be free for you

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight on your you and your boyfriend . I will give you time frame when he will contact you . Please contact me -sunn10020-Marva .Lee On line now or leave a message

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

★You wanna know what’s going on in your love life ? i deifntley like to give you insight ! i do see you will be in contact with him 4 more details contact me. lets see what the taort cards has 4 you i specialize in love and i have the abilty to pick up what he is thinking lets talk 3 free mins see what the tarot cards has 4 you plenty of good insight dear im online now ! ,good luck

over 11 years ago
truespirit's photo

True Spirit (truespirit)

24 posts

When he acts like that you need to distance yourself from him in order for him to come back around. Contact me, I have a special where the first 5 min is free.