infertile in my mid 20s

over 11 years ago
yadilove04 didn't upload a photo

yadilove04

2 posts

My husband and I been ttc for 5yrs. In those 5yrs I conceived but miscarried. IM in good health but doctors said I might have blocked fallopian tubes but I can’t afford to seek further. I need help,guidance plus my hubby has a kid and his babymoms left with her 5yrs ago so his pain hurts me. I just wanna know if I will ever have my love child this year

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

Hi dear I can perform a tarot card reading on you the cards will reveal your whole future meaning love, life, career, health, financial outlook, etc just contact me now with your name and dob I have been a psychic for over 50 Years so don’t waste your time and money on false advisers I am straight to the point and will blow you away in one session contact me now! Godbless.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for chat hun their is alot i would like to explain to you. i feel many good changes in your path.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Yadilove,

I would like to take a different approach with you. Telling you a little story. Have you ever noticed quite often when people give up trying to have a baby – stressing about it, it then just seems to happen? This story is from a local doctor. The womb is like a flower waiting for the bees to come and do their part in the story. When Stressed!!! the flower is clapped shut and therefore the bees cannot pollinate the flower.

So I am not asking you to have a reading with me on this subject.

Instead I would like to give you a free gift.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to know…I would like to help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Yadilove,

Just another thought on your topic.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with whatever you are wishing for life. So you need to put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER