need help...??

over 11 years ago

Will i find love this year?? will i have children?? if so how many?? who will i have children with n 11/9/1988 or g 23/6/1987 will ns relationship with his gf t last?? will i get back with n in the future??

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

their is alot of quesitons you need to have answered. dear. and ill be glad to answer them . you get 3 mins free for a conection test to see if im the right psychic for you. i do feel a coneciton with you. an di feel you been down and out an dneed to find the right path to finlay take. and i feel i can give you all the right answers insights and advise you need and then some. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello laura i do see this is a good year 4 you i have the insight you need laura i hope to hear from you im online now ! i like to help and give you some ingiht on that contact me 3 free mins and running all kinds of specials that suits you . thanks , blessings

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Laura,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown. I am online and avilable now.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I have alot of answers for you dear.. Contact me live!

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

come see me in a private I have the insight that you need to know come and chat with me, so I can help you further Thanks!