Holding a torch

over 11 years ago

despite being treated somewhat poorly and his apparent on and off interest in me I can’t seem to dismiss my feelings for him. I am working on sorting out my own stuff but all the while wishing he would come back to me. Is he thinking about this?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking up their is times you want to wash your hands from him becuase you havnt gottn far in a realaionhship with him. BUT your heart wont let. and i have the reason for this . i would like to get intune more with you and him. this way you can get a clear vision of his intensions and what the future holds for you and him. i hope to hear from you soon. ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago

and the reason I won’t let him go?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel this reason is cuz he actulay does feel the same for you. he wont let you go either.. the is a reason for this but i can explian more to you in chat. 3 mins free to test if im the right psychic for you. thanks:)

over 11 years ago
leftconcerned's photo

Chad Stiles (leftconcerned)

3 posts

Maxine,

I’m a relationship advisor here and believe I could help you immensely. The first 5 minutes would be free. I’m not a psychic and can’t provide those services to you but I can help you with your relationship issues if you allow me. Looking forward to hearing from you.

-Chad

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Maxine,

I am also a counsellor like Chad above.

Please remember feelings and emotions and not necessarily logical.

However, you could still process them through therapy of some type?

The question you need to ask yourself – do you wish a postive future for yourself? or one full of dramas???

Only you can decide.

Please note you get the first 3 mins free.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not? Please note I am also a qualified astrologer plus card reader.

All the best ESTHER