Love at first sight!

over 11 years ago

A customer came into my work and there was this instant attraction. He has been in several times, and it just gets stronger. He mentioned to me that I felt familiar to him, and I was sure he was going to ask for my number. He didn’t. Was it all in my head, or could it lead to something later on?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel he does care for you . and you feel a spark you have with him more than anyone you known in the past. i would like to give you a reading on this and tell you more. we have much to talk about. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Janelle,

Sure he is attracted,thats why he keeps coming through the building. Lets chat and see what else is shown!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Janelle,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi well dear i defintley see theres chemistry there lets talk i have the insight that you need contact me 4 details i defintley like to help dear and give you some insight on that hope to hear from you im online now ! , lets see what the taort cards has 3 free mins also im running specials , good luck !

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Janelle,

Is this real or is this a self-imagined crush?

Should you make the first move?

Will he make the first move?

Contact me. We’ll do a $10 reading.

Blessing

Ori

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Janelle,

As a counsellor I would like to make another point.

Just because two people are attracted to each other, that does not mean it will go any futher??? Sometimes it will, sometimes it will not?

Remember Attraction is only the starting point of a possible???? relationship.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me Janelle…I have the insight that you need to know. I would be glad to help you further…Please contact me…Be Blessed!

over 11 years ago

Hello Janelle, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!