Finding Love

over 11 years ago
sweetee didn't upload a photo

sweetee

4 posts

I am 18 year old female college student. I know I don’t have to find love right away or anything, but I am not looking for my soulmate. I am looking for a boyfriend. Someone to take me out on my first date. I just want to know if and when I am going to find this person.

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Sweetee,

In all kindness, if you are in college and you are 18, take your time. Don’t worry about the future. The future takes care of itself. Live in the present with open arms.

You have so much to look forward to right now. After you graduate college is when the problems start because you are not meeting and mingling the way you do in college.

Right now, being in college, you are meeting and mingling. Enjoy. Enjoy. Study and enjoy. And all good things including a soul mate will come.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

Hi dear I can perform a tarot card reading on you the cards will reveal your whole future meaning love, life, career, health, financial outlook, etc contact me now with your name and dob I have been a psychic for over 50 Years so don’t waste your time and money on false advisers I am straight to the point and will blow you away in one session contact me now! God bless.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello sweetee well yes your young but you still want some 1 to talk with and hangout with and love you, i deifntley see this is a good summer 4 you lets talk im online now ! 3 free mins see what the taort cards has 4 you im picking up alot of good new insight dear i hope to hear from you id like to defintley give you insight on soulmating i specialize in love and dont worry dear i m running specials conatact me dear , good luck !