changes

over 11 years ago
allm didn't upload a photo

allm

1 post

I’ve waited a long time for changes in my life. But life does not always follow the path that I dreamed. There are positive changes in my near future? Radical changes? changes?

over 11 years ago

I am able to see

I’m here

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

This year brings about alot of change for you, financially, love life & more.. Come chat with me live I have so much info to offer!

over 11 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

i do see alot changing for you in this year i see that there’s a lot of desisons your going to have to make. i also see that there’s someone in your life that is trying to get a hold of you but u wont listen to what thay have to say. come have a chat with me of you would like. Thank you. Godbless,

over 11 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

i do see alot changing for you in this year i see that there’s a lot of desisons your going to have to make. i also see that there’s someone in your life that is trying to get a hold of you but u wont listen to what thay have to say. come have a chat with me of you would like. Thank you. Godbless,

over 11 years ago

Hello Allm, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hey there, i do see that there is going to be positive changes however you need to make the right decisions!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes their is changes coming your way very soon! but their is some hassle for these changes coming your way. and its bene like this for over the last 2 yrs or so im picking up. i would like to shed some light for you in a readings. click my link for more info bout my and great offers im having. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)