Feeling stuck, need some help

over 11 years ago

Hello. I would like to connect to a channel that I feel I can trust. I got a couple of questions:

1. I have done enourmous changes in my life and I am now at a place that I feel something is blocking my energy from flowing. It feels like everything is completely stuck and would like to know what it is blocking me.

2. I quit my job to persue my spiritual development, so my budget is really small. Anyone doing unlimited 5 or 10 dollars readings tonight? I feel really stuck and Would love some help

My DOT is 08.06.1985 and my name is Ørjan Edvardsen

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

yes dear i can do a reading for you for $10 i am having a special come speak with me sweetie godbless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

my $10 deal is a card reading, + 3 mins free. feel their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you. we do have much to talk about. 3 mins are free to have a conection test to see him im the right psychic for you . click on my link for more info bout me and check my reviews. im also having great deals. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Message Me for free intro chat , but I’m very adorable , I’ve guided many people on there spiritual dimension , I’m not just the kinda pyschic that’s gonna tell you about if loved one will come back or work out , im empath healer & psychic & tarot reader & clairvoyance . Have Blessed day and i hope you find the help you will need

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

come see me in a private I have the insight that you need to know come and chat with me, so I can help you further Thanks!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

$10 reading, I can offer you dear! Contact me live! 25 years experience

over 11 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

If you quit job for some personal spiritual development then you have to find a place where group of persons doing these activities, so you can get some motivation.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Orjan

Things ideally should start to improve from 18th March onwards.

Want to know why? Visit me in Live-Chat.

Remember you get the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hi there, I feel theres alot of stuff happending with you right now. and you are competely stuck.So come over my way and i’ll give you a special