Stuck

over 11 years ago

I love a man that I feel is,perfect for me…but he in a relationship with someone else..although we are friends it is painful to deal with…please someone I need guidance..my bday is 5/3/91..his bday is 8/20/87

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Unfortunately Geri he is not perfect because as you said he is in another relationship.

You need to ask yourself – can you remain friends without getting your romance feelings in the way.

As a counsellor it has been my experience over the years that friendships between the sexes usually come across this problem and it is usually only one person in the picture that wants more.

Food for thought.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

We both have romantic feelings for each other which makes it complicated…

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

You are positive it is both ways???

Best we check this out with the cards.

Please come into Live-Chat to discuss this issue as this is a public forum and I would like to keep some things private.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Geri, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you. we do have much to talk about. 3 mins are free to have a conection test to see him im the right psychic for you . click on my link for more info bout me and check my reviews. im also having great deals. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

come see me in a private I have the insight that you need to know come and chat with me, so I can help you further Thanks!