Confused

over 11 years ago
sweetee didn't upload a photo

sweetee

4 posts

2 people on this site have told me that a guy I like (who’s name is Will) will start a relationship with me during the summer but he currently has a girlfriend. When/How should I tell him that I have feelings for him?

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can help you regarding this situation contact me trough live chat now i am now available to help my next client :) blessings.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sweetee,

As this is a public forum, would my Higher Guide is passing onto me about this situation I feel should not be said on this board.

Please visit me in Live-Chat.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello sweetee, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you. we do have much to talk about. 3 mins are free to have a conection test to see him im the right psychic for you . click on my link for more info bout me and check my reviews. im also having great deals. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

come see me in a private I have the insight that you need to know come and chat with me, so I can help you further Thanks!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sweetee,

From a counsellor point of view I actually advise you not to tell.

Why? It could put him on the spot and make him uncomfortable around you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
oliverclay didn't upload a photo

Olivar Clay (oliverclay)

23 posts

This community is helping lots of relationships.