Moving Forward

over 11 years ago

I have a few questions if you don’t mind my asking: 1. Lately I have had this sense of blockage, something taking or draining my ora and wishing bad on me.

2. Am I going to reach all my goals, education, health, love and career?

Been in such a rut lately since I have no clue anymore what my future holds, since someone or something is draining me at work. Thanks for your help.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Frances,

I believe you are asking about your aura? Funny thing is that I was recently be posting about this very thing about the need for Psychic Protection to avoid someone be able to drain your aura of energies. You may like to look at this under News & Articles.

As for being stuck in a rut lately – I believe I also know the answer to that question if you care to visit me in Live-Chat. Remember the first 3 mins if free.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I feel that your future holds much luck to come dear.. I would like to guide you in the right direction… Contact me Live~ 25 years experience.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Hello Frances, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!