Bad luck streak? Is it over?

over 11 years ago

Well for the past week I have had nothing but bad things happen to me. Its been one thing after another. Is it almost over or compeletly over now? Is things gonna start looking up for me soon? Im at my lowest point in life right now and not sure how much more I can handle. Is there any good luck coming my way at all? I need some honest advice about this situation soon. Can anyone help me?? My dob October 2, 1980. Thank you in advance!

over 11 years ago

sorry to hear.

I could tell you what comes for you.

I’m here

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curiousgirl

It is most likely going to be over around 18th March.

If you wish to know why, please visit me in Live-Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I’m sorry that things aren’t going your way in life dear.. Contact me live I would like to offer you a ease of heart with your luck…25 years experience…I can guide you dear!!

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Another thing Curious girl.

I have noticed you making several posts and I have wondered if you understand what this board is really about?

Firstly it is more for general New Age questions.

Some further info for you below.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at.

Then you will be require to accept the payment charges via your PayPal account.

So your second port of call is the ensure you have a PayPal account.

If you love Bitwine and love readings our posts in the articles, then please very so often open your wallet and help keep us all here for the future.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Yes Esther I do know about this forum and this site. Im not new on here! I have actually spent over $1500 in readings and different work so for your information im not asking for anything free. If I wanted a reading I would get 1 I was just asking for a little light to be shed on this situation. Thanks for everyones response.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/11 TO 3/18!!!!

over 11 years ago

THANK YOU THANK YOU AIDA!!! YOU SAID THAT PERFECTLY! I do agree with you I have been on this site now for 2 years as well and nothing I have been told or none of the work I paid for has come to pass either. I do agree as well this site is MOSTLY ALL FAKES!!! There maybe a few real ones but you cant find them in the fakes. Im done spending money on this site. I work hard for my money and im not paying someone to lie to me! Its ridiculous and you better belive it will come back to bite everyone of you in the butt. And with the rude comments from Esther on my post honey if you dont like me posting then dont get on it, I never one time ask YOU for any comments. Again thank you Aida even tho these will be deleted to cover up this site!!

over 11 years ago

Wow Aida! You said a mouth full! Both you and curious girl are correct! Some are extremely rude that’s I refuse to pay because I wonder where some of these people claiming to be psychic gift come from.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Curious,

I am fairly new here myself, so I have no idea who has been around for years and those who have just joinged up?

If you do care to still visit I can explain within that 3 mins free introd why I believe turns are likely to turn around after the 18th March.

By the way, whilst this is a Psychic Company I make no claim to being a psychic.

I am an astrologer, card reader with some counselling skills. However my counselling style is called Solution Focus rather than Feeling Focus. Love Dr. Phil on T.V. then I am for you. Hate him – then I am def. not for you.

All the best and have a nice day. ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need, I would like to help you further…