desperate need of psychics help

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

My boyfriend broke up with me and told me i would never see him again. Things are really bad between us now and his mother wants me out of his life.

Im at a really bad place in life and do not have any funds to hire. Can someone please help? Im so heartbroken, hes the love of my life.

Do you see my boyfriend contacting me soon? Will we get back together?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

One side of me understands your position. However you need to consider this is most readers job and this is our income.

Therefore: Please understand readings need to be paid for.

Posting questions is a free service, having an actual reading on your question is not.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at.

Then you will be require to accept the payment charges via your PayPal account.

So your second port of call is the ensure you have a PayPal account.

If you love Bitwine and love reading our posts in the articles, then please very so often open your wallet and help keep us all here for the future.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/11 TO 3/18!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look more into this for you . i do feel their is much disagrement between you and him. and he does want to make things better. but their is somthing you need to know an di would like to tell you more about this. if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat, i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

Seperate Thought. Remember whenever you do have a reading with anyone sometimes the cards DO NOT GIVE YOU THE NEWS YOU WISH TO HEAR.

Sometime the cards are negative.

We cannot guarantee that the reading will end up pleasing you or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

Esther.. yes maam, i realize that may be the case. I just wish i knew the truth whatever the outcome may be..positive or negative.