The love of my life is now my biggest nightmare.

over 11 years ago

My ex 10/13/81 keeps calling and antagonizing me with accusations and questions. I’ve changed my number now he shows up places where he know I’ll be. He is not threatening me but just being and embarrassing me. He did things to make me end this months ago after giving him several chances and he claims he hates me and don’t wana be with me.why is he doing this? Will he stop? I went the police they said they can’t do anything because he hasn’t threatened me.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…I would love to help you further, come and chat with me, so I can help you….Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is acting strange for a reason. and i woild like to get more in depth with you about this. come visit me in chat.

over 11 years ago

Lol because he is insane!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

WELL THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS:) BUT THEIR IS MORE I NEED TO TELL U . I HAVE MUCH MORE INSIGHT TO SHED WITH YOU.IF YOU LIKE YOU CAN JOIN ME IN CHAT, IM HAVING GREAT DEALS RIGHT NOW. 10 CARD READING.CLICK MY LINK 4 MORE INFO

over 11 years ago

I was kidding but now in scars. I will try to connect

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

Unfortunately love is very akin to hate. This means he still has feeling for you but unfortunately they are not of a positive nature.

That is why most breakups are full of major dramas.

The police attiude is not a great one either. It like you have to wait he someone to hit you or do property damage before they take action.

I laugh at your post – “he is insane” your words not mine. Unfortunately I had this experience too – in fact I think most people will experience this somewhere in their romantic life.

If you wish to know the name of a good break that assist with break-ups feel free to e-mail me.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Yes Esther he would have to be insane if he hates me it would be easy to simply leave me alone. I just don’t understand why he would hate me. The police attitudes are terrible if I needed to defend myself resulting in him getting hurt they’d haul me off like a common criminal.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

I have a question for you.

Which one of you broke the relationship?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Me because he claimed love but was neglectful and failed to do very small things to make me happy.

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

Whilst I do not know the in and outs of this relationship, I do suspect he is now being difficult with you because you dumped him.

It is called male Ego – he would have perferred to called the shots. This is most likely???? making him feel dispowerened.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Casey, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

Each individual is entitiled to their feelings as in you were entitled to break up with him if you felt he was not good for you.

I would like to give a quoted from Dr. Phil from the T.V.

The best relationship are those that serves the needs of both partners equally (something along those lines).

You appear to be not having your needs met, so you are entitled to call it a day.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hi there, And yeah i do feel that his enrgy is quite a negative one. Jeez hes giving me a headace just focusing on his energies.

Come Join me in live chat theres much you need to know about this character.

over 11 years ago

Wow! Angela is it just negative towards me or just period?

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

He’s insane and jealous head over heels psycho in love with you and he will go to he’s fulest to try and not let you move on from him! Chat with me now, Theres more you need to know i’ll give you 5min free

over 11 years ago

I loved him too psychic red. If he feels that way about me why was he so neglectful and negative toward me.