What is going on?

over 11 years ago

Marco told me his ex girlfriend wants him back. I told him he is a fool, and should forget about her as she will only hurt him again. he said he agrees. I ofcourse want him to be with me. Only a few days ago he told me he still loves me. What is going on here? Will he be with her, or will I get a chance to be with him again?

over 11 years ago

Hello Anna, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

You two belong together.. I feel that connection.. His ex is not good for him at all and I can help you two move forward an leave all the negativity & confusion behind.. Contact me live!

over 11 years ago

Hello I can tell you!

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi anna i pick up you and marco have a bond i defintley see hear you have a chance lets talk im online now i have the insight you need and i defintley wanna help im online now ! think positive anna , good luck !

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

dear contact me i tell you on proper way and tell you some good things for u

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anna,

Just logged in if you care to drop by and have a relationship spread done so we can look at your important question in Live-Chat

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you. we do have much to talk about. 3 mins are free to have a conection test to see him im the right psychic for you . click on my link for more info bout me and check my reviews. im also having great deals. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

I can help you, I will give you 5Min free Chat With Me Now

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight on your love life and see where Marco is really coming from with you . I read the spirit of the person thoughts and give you the truth and insight . Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicreader.. didn't upload a photo

Sharon (psychicreader..)

3 posts

well from my side it’s a simple thing dont wory about it n just b calm…....