Advice

over 11 years ago

I asked him how he feels about me and what he wants from our friendship. His answers are well I don’t know what to call them. I asked what he wants, his answer is whatever I want, if I want just friends, more than friends, or texting it’s all ok with him. But more I believe means sex not a relationship. I asked him how he feels and his answer was when we’re together it makes him feel like it did when we were kids, I make him feel good because he feels wanted, he loves spending time with me, loves the convo and holding. But to me that didnt’ answer my question. So Im still lost. Anyone out there that understands what he is saying?

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I know exactly what he’s meaning dear.. Contact me live and let me guide you!

over 11 years ago

I think he meant he loves the attention but he does not love me. Sort of sad about it.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

It sounds like to me this guy has had it pretty good from you – in fact too good that he has taken you for granted?

Just a thought ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Sounds about right. Ready to let go.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

feel their is many things you need to know and i need to tell you. we do have much to talk about. 3 mins are free to have a conection test to see him im the right psychic for you . click on my link for more info bout me and check my reviews. im also having great deals. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the REAL ADVICE that you need to know and hear. Please come and chat with me, so I can help you further. Thanks! May GOD bless you!