beautiful boys

over 11 years ago

hi all i just wondered if my childrens dad will want to see them? his bday 13/05/73 mark billingham, i dont want them not knowing there father, since i said the father couldnt claim child tax he has dissapeared?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Teacup,

I am fairly new to the board, so you may like to consider reading some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
cathleen didn't upload a photo

Cathleen Butler (cathleen)

5 posts

Hi Tea Cup! I am sensing the father does want to see them but will not do so until either july or august of this year, or could go off into a year. It might be worth it to try to locate him and offer communication with the children but I have dealt with situations like this alot and most men unfortunately place alot of importance on their money and material possessions often even when a child is concerned, so you must consider if this is more important to the man than his children is this the type of person you want in their lives on a fairly regular basis as often the children are hurt as well by this individual.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

Honestly,I dont see this happening. He doesnt care enough to keep in touch,and seems to have chosen his money over his kids. I would be glad to look into this deeper for you and can help you now.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE WILL BE IN TOUCH WITH YOU AGAIN. BUT THEIR IS SOMTHING YOU DO NEED TO KNOW. AND I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK MORE INTO THIS FOR YOU . TO SEE WHAT THIS IS YOU NEED TO KNOW. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON, WE HAVE ALOT TO CHAT ABOUT.TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Tea Cup, I would be more than happy to helP you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

Hey ther i would be more than happy to help you, i know whats going to happen. chat with me now and ill give you 5min free