I am worried about my job

over 11 years ago
t458956723_ didn't upload a photo

t458956723_

7 posts

Hi,Working at my job I have made several mistakes I am worried I will be fired because these mistakes could get me fired,on top of this I am dealing with alot of stress with family,personal and work related. Will I get fired from my job,I am constantly tense at home and at work,I work childcare if you need to know.What am I doing wrong? Will God forgive me? Will I get a different job? Please help I am so emotionally and physically,mentally upset by all this stress. Thank you.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES GOD will forgive you ..yoru only tring to make thinngs suuced for you. and i would like to shed some light to help you with your problems your going though now. please feel free to come visit me in chat. we have much to talk about. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

Hello t4, I would be more than happy to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear T4,

It is the stress in your life causing is at the root of your problem, is it is impportant doing your non-working hours for you to find that release.

I would actually recommend you see a counsellor for the moment to assist you.

Also I would like you to focus on what is good in your life right now – today rather than any negative.

Why? It is called the Law of Attraction. Whatever we focus on comes into being, so focus on all that is good.

Have a great weekend ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Yes, you have a lot of issues and confusion going on. I can help you get through this. I would like to help you further, please contact me. Thanks! May GOD bless you!