white feather

over 11 years ago
l4746's photo

lucy (l4746)

4 posts

Walked out of a shop yesterday looked down and in between my toes and bottom of shoe was this white feather, tried to pull it out but it wouldn’t come out so left until I got in the car but when I looked down it had gone, opened car door and no sign of feather, so I guess my question is what is the meaning of a white feather, I can’t see anyway it would have got there by itself, I,m not asking for a reading so not sure anyone will just Advise me on this, just a bit puzzled.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucy,

I believe in this case nothing unless there is three white feathers. then is one of the signs an Angel is with you.

I will now put a post under News & Articles about this topic for all to enjoy and view.

Thanks for your enquiry.

Esther

over 11 years ago
l4746's photo

lucy (l4746)

4 posts

Great thanks either :-)

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Lucy,

Up now under News & Articles.

On that topic you will see lots of articles there by me, some comments on by a guy called Olviar, so check all the articles. Nice to know somebody does read them.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
l4746's photo

lucy (l4746)

4 posts

Sorry esther I meant

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Lucy,

Yes I did realize. I hope you enjoyed that article.

Did feel free to drop by in Live-Chat – remember you get the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello, Lucy , I can give you the full meaning of the feather . It,s a lot ahead . I will give you the truth . Contact me _sunn10020-Gods Blessing

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!