What is going on?

over 11 years ago

In the last month 2 of my EX’s have just popped up out of nowhere, only to confirm why we are no longer together. In the meantime I keep feeling like someone is kissing me at night in my sleep. Just a soft peck on the cheek. What is gong on?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking up alot of things to tell you . but i would like to explian in private. feel free to come visit me in chat. thanks and godbless:)

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that will help you, I would like to help you further. Your energies are telling me that you have some mixed emotions going on, and that you are confused right now. I would like to help you. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. Thanks! May GOD bless you!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that will help you, I would like to help you further. Your energies are telling me that you have some mixed emotions going on, and that you are confused right now. I would like to help you. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. Thanks! May GOD bless you!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight and details on what is going around you . With these ex,and the kiss . I see the truth . I read the spirit and what is going on . Contact me _sunn10020-Gods Blessings

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Deborah,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!

over 11 years ago

Hello Deborah, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!