Same mistakes

over 11 years ago

I have had several men in my life and just when I think I found the right one something goes wrong and we split up. Will I find the right companion to share my life with?

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hi there, i do feel that there is alot of negativity going on arund you and you are getting tired of always going through the same thing. So. You need to connect with me and i can help you find your souldmate today!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dora,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychic_ginger didn't upload a photo

✰ Ginger ღ Adams ✰ (psychic_ginger)

7 posts

Hello dora, Chat with me, and i can help you,

over 11 years ago

hi, I could help you

I’m here

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

I can see this has been going on for a long time and honestly I can see its been dragging you, I am here whenever you wanna talk I will be here. God bless :)

over 11 years ago

yes for every fish there is a mate when GOD CREATED ADAM HE ALSO CREATED EVE it just needs a little guidance

over 11 years ago

Hello Dora, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been on an emotional rollercoaster with the past men in you life. BUT someone is the one for you and you will fine out soon! i sense a stable realionhsip.if you like you can come chat with me ill be glad to look furhter into this for you. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May GOD bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago

hello, Dora, I can give you a full accurate reading on your love life and see what your future will be . I will give you the truth about these guys . Please contact me -sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Dora,

As for making the same mistake all the time? Your words not mine – most of us do this unless we recognize a relationship pattern.

As Dr Phil on the T.V. say – “YOU CANNOT CHANGE SOMETHING UNTIL YOU ACKNOWLEDGE IT.”

So my question to you is – are you in some way going for the same type of guy – either in looks, personality style etc?

All the best ESTHER