Does he feel the same?

over 11 years ago

28-01-1986, I do understand that he is flirting with me, but is he in love or is he just curious about me? sometimes I am convinced that he is in love, and sometimes not. can I stop worrying and go further with him?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jennie,

Sorry Dear, love is too strong a word to use here at present. Flirting is just that – the very beginning – possibilities?

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Note as it is St. Patricks day I have an additional special running.

Do feel free to ask me about it. Remember the first 3 mins is free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Joanna, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he doe shave feleing for you YES!. but he is scared of somthing. if you like you can come chat with me ill be glad to look furhter into this for you. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May GOD bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jonna,

Right now he is just flirting. He doesnt know you well enough to be in love with you,though he could be infatuated. I cacn tell you where this could go in a reading. Online and able to help you NOW!

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

Hi Honey,i can help you with your problems chat with me and we will talk:)

over 11 years ago

Hello, Jennie , I will give you a full accurate reading on your love life ,if this person is just flirting , or serious . I read the person thoughts and give you the truth .Contact me _sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Joanna,

Just finished a great book which I believe maybe of assist to you?

It is called ‘WHAT IS ON A MAN’S MIND’ by Geoff Barker.

All the best ESTHER