is there anyone sincere?

over 11 years ago
tink.i.am's photo

tink.i.am

16 posts

hI. I’m feeling like I dont know where to turn, like karma is out to get me. evverytime I think I’m geting somewhere in my lovelife, something seem to go wrong and it is 3 steps back. Is there anyone sincere around me, who really wants to be with me and loves me for real? I want a steady relationship again

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tink,

Step One – Stop thinking so negative.

Why Because of the Law of Attraction. Whilst you focus on the negative things in your life it will only bring you more.

So I would like you instead to look around yourself right now and see what is good and right in your life today!!! Focus on the good stuff and more of the wonderful things will appear in your life.

Yes Guys Do want stable relationships also but the problem is they are much stronger than ladies when in a relationship.

I would like you to start reading relationship books written by men!!! not women. Only a man can understand where a man is coming from.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Tink, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i know exaclty whats going on for you!and i am pikcing up positve chnages coming you way. i see you the fourum a few times and i would hope you can reach out to me ill be glad to look into this for you. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I can help you. I would like to help you further. May GOD bless you! Thanks!