who to choose?

over 11 years ago

basically I have 2 men who want me!lol! I am in a right pickle, cos saw my ex the other day and my feelings have come back for him ,he is Dave who is a piscies, not sure of his dob! and the other man is Shawn who I am seeing atm on a casual basis, but he has doesn’t show his feelings and says he loves me but am not sure cos he is hot and cold!not sure whether to wait to see if Shawn changes or just go for Dave?? please help!lol! thanx!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jane,

With regards to your ex – Please remember feelings and emotions and not necessarily logical.

The question you need to ask yourself – do you wish a postive future for yourself? or one full of dramas??? Remember he is your ex for a reason – has that reason changed? gone?

Only you can decide.

Just some thoughts on the topic.

As for who to choose – sorry it is not a reader’s job to chose for you only reads the cards and tell what the cards say.

When I read your post, my Higher Guide gave me a message which I would prefer to give you privately.

Remember the first 3 mins is free, so I most likely can give you the message within this time frame as it is fairly short. Up to you.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can come chat with me aill be glad to look furhter into this for you. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

jane u don’t want to make a mistake again you need to know who is meant for you I belive I could strongly help you find out as I always say for every fish there is a mate

over 11 years ago

Hi, Jane , I can give you full accurate insight and details on both of these men and where they are coming from for the future . or if their is someone else coming in your life . I give time frame . I read the spirit of their thoughts ans give you the truth . Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!