Spell

over 11 years ago

I am in need of a true and genuine spellcaster.

over 11 years ago
cathleen didn't upload a photo

Cathleen Butler (cathleen)

5 posts

I work with candle magic among other ways but my spells/magic are not of the black arts. You need to tell me exactly what it is you need/want and I will tell you if I can or will do it or not and how much the fee would be. Blessings! Cathleen

over 11 years ago
insightfuljenn's photo

Jenna Simmons (insightfuljenn)

38 posts

Hello, I am a relationship coach have been doing psychic work for over 16 years. I can help you figure out life’s problems and help you find peace. I offer cheap affordable rates and we can always connect. Contact me and you wont be disappointed. If I am busy just leave me a message and we can work something out as far as a reading.

I am here to help you understand what is happening in your life and help you through it. You never have to deal with things alone..that would not be natural. So even if I am new to this site I can promise you that I am the real deal.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can come chat with me ill be glad to look furhter into this for you. we have much to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Kathy,

I have over 38 years of casting experience and a long track record of success. Having been a Master Spellcaster for over 25 years of those 38 years, I am sure I can help you. Lets talk and see what is needed here and what can be done. Accurate and affordable.

Blesisngs!

Bluedragon