need a reading

over 11 years ago
sherry7619 didn't upload a photo

sherry7619

109 posts

I’m in need of an honest reading please, no sugar coating. Will my ex-boyfriend and i get back together soon. Will we move in together this year?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sherry,

This can be cover very quickly in Live Chat if you do not mind straight blunt answers.

Yes/No tarot spreads are not! in depth but as the name suggests – straight to the point.

Please be warned, sometimes a reader may need to tell you sometimes you would pefer not to hear – and sometimes we can give good news.

First point of call is getting back together as there is no topic unless he is prepared to come back to you as a committed partners.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can give you a reading i will get straight to the point without the sugar coating come speak with me now sweetie i am now online.

over 11 years ago

I could tell you

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

I DO FEEL CHANGES COMING YOUR WAY SOON BUT SOME MAY BE VERY UNEXPECTED. BUT IN THE END YOU WILL GET YOUR HEARTS DESIRES FOR THE BETTER.if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
soulofthemoon's photo

laura (soulofthemoon)

6 posts

Hi Sherry, I would like to help you to see more clear in the present moment.

Llove and light, Sofia

over 11 years ago

Hello Sherry, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hello Sherry:

No sugar coating here. I give you what your Guides give mine – straight answers to straight questions.

I will need both of your first names and your age (not dob) to do a 3 card relationships spread for the two of you. It will tell you right where he stands and then you can look at the future as well, if you are interested.

Right now I am having a Half-Priced Spring Special for $1.99 min. (normally $3.99) so there is no better time.

Peace and blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Psychic Shanna ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I will be glad to help you, that is what I am all about, and that’s being honest, and keeping it 100%. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May God bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychic_ashley215 didn't upload a photo

+PsychicAshley+ (psychic_ashley215)

3 posts

Hi sweetheart i do see alot of changes coming your way,, good and bad,, chat me and i will tell you everything thats going on:)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Sherry,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is in store.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello, Sherry ,I will give you full accurate insight and details . I read the spirit of the person and see their thoughts . I will give you the truth and time frame . Contact me _sunn10020- Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!