Life changes

over 11 years ago

I have been changing myself as much as I can all with the view of finding a lover and making new friends. I have lost a lot of weight, given up smoking, become fit and happy with a much nicer outlook. Yet, I’m still as lonely as ever and men don’t seem to find me attractive. Is there something more I should do, or are they out there, waiting to meet me any time now so I just need to be patient? Please help, I’m so ready and willing, just need a man and friends to love me and accept my love. Thanks!

over 11 years ago

hello, I’m here if you’d like to chat.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

yes dear come speak with me i want to help you i am now available trough live chat if you want my help come speak with me hunny god bless

over 11 years ago

Hello Jacqueline, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HI JACQUELINE. IM GLAD TO HEAR YOUR ON A MORE POSITVE ROAD . YES PAITCEINCE IS ONE THING YOU NEED BUT OTHER THAN THAT I FEEL THEIR IS SOMETHING MORE. YOUR A VERY WONDERFULL PERSON IM PICKIN GUP SO YOUR PERSONALITY ISNT THE ISSUE if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
soulofthemoon's photo

laura (soulofthemoon)

6 posts

Hi Jacqueline You are on the right path my dear and you are where you need to be, don’t ever doubt that. Everything will come when it needs to come….would love to help you balance your life!

Love and light, Sofia

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jaqueline,

Yes there is more that you can do to draw a man to you…but you are on the right path. Congrats on the changes you have made,that cant have been easy. I would be glad to look at this deeper in a reading and see what is shown. Let’s chat!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jacqueline,

Congrulations on taking charge of your life.

However, I noticed you still put yourself down in that comment “men do not seem to find me attractive” Yours words. Please stop all negative self talk about that in itself stop the good stuff coming into your life.

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hi there, i do see this Summer for you is going to be very bright and positive. Keep your hopes up. things will take affect.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!