life is dull!

over 11 years ago

Just wondering if my life will change?Im so bored,no money and fed up of doing nothing!Love to see how this will change,or if any help will come my way.I cant work due to health problems but need something.love to all

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi karen. i do see many good changes ahead of you but they are all coming at one time. if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
soulofthemoon's photo

laura (soulofthemoon)

6 posts

Hi Karen, I would love to help you find a way to balance your life. You need self-empowerment and that will only come from you, I am here to guide you through that journey!

Love and light Sofia

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Karen,

So, you’re bored…do something about it! Stop feeling blue and get out and do something to make yourself feel better! You say you can’t work due to health problems….find something you can do from home to make money.What kind of health problems? Something that can be helped or cured? You have control over your feelings and emotions,and you will find no one is going to be responsible for your happiness but you. Time to take charge of it NOW. If you would like a truthful reading on whats ahead for you,or just like to see what kind of options you have,I am online now to help you. Just come expecting to hear truth,not fluff.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Karen, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

Just a suggestion.

I do this type of work due to health reasons also. Perhaps you can work over the internet in some other way?

Just an idea

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Thank you all,I should pull myself together and do something exciting.Passed my driving test,so can push myself forward,just need a little help somehow.Work from home is a good idea too.I do have mobility problems and cant walk far or be on feet for too much.I need to find my thing,but just dont know how to.hugs

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Karen,

Another thought, finaces permitted – got a hobby???? something you love with a passion – obsviously not dancing.

I am in the same position as you – mobility problems that why I am here. However I also draw and paint water colours. Of course it needs to be a hobby you love – not that I love.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Karen:

You can change all of this. I would love to coach you to so some significant manifesting.

I use the techniques that I teach daily, in the areas of health, love, family, money and work.

Right now I am having a Half-Priced Spring Special for $1.99 min. (normally $3.99) so there is no better time.

Peace and blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

Psychic Shanna ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I have the answers and help that you need. May God bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Hello, Karen , I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details on your future and what is ahead . I read around the spirit of the person and see the truth . Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings