Where is it going?

over 11 years ago
as84 didn't upload a photo

Alison s (as84)

5 posts

Hi all

My initials are AMS my dob is 4th July 1984

Just wondering if anyone can tell me where my life is heading?

Many thanks

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi im picking up you have been through bumpy roads. but i see a long term smoth chnage coming you way if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :).

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Alison,

I can tell you in a reading,if you like. Trying to tell you here,well,there wouldnt be much of a connection,and I like my readings to be accurate and honest. I am online now and would be glad to look into this with you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Alison,

This could be cover in Live-Chat using Numerology to give you an overview for the rest of the year and then break it down into monthy lots.

Is there a precise question here you also need covered?

I am fairly new to the board.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
moonchild88's photo

Angel Hammer (moonchild88)

1 post

Hello there! I can give you a very detailed tarot reading if you want to send me an email or live chat. I don’t need any personal information from you, I just need you to be able to clear your mind and focus on the thing you want to know, (in this case it would be where your life is headed), my process is that I focus my energies on this at the same time as you do so that they sync. Once that process is complete I can give you an accurate and detailed reading about your past, your present, your love life, work life and what you need to do to accomplish your goals. Love and light!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Alison,

I have been doing this type of work for over 18 years now and I usually find people do actually have a precise concern and do not really wish a general.

Is there a more precise question here?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, please come and chat with me….Thanks!