Suspect

over 11 years ago
tantee didn't upload a photo

Tan (tantee)

3 posts

Ive recently met someone and he is great. A true gentlemen. Im just wondering if the tie to the ex have been broken as he says?

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can look in to this for you contact me now trough live chat sweetie godbless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel he is being honest with you from how HE feels. BUT if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat.ill be glad to look further into this for you.i hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tan,

Speaking as a counsellor – that would depends upon a couple of things. Any children involved? How long out of the relationship?

Please as readers we cannot answer reading questions here. For readings you actually need to chose the reader of your choice and visit that person in Live Chat.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hello Tantee:

I will need all of your first names and your age (not dob) to do a 3 card relationships spread for the two of you, and the two of them. It will tell you right where he stands, with both of you. Then you can look at the future as well, if you are interested.

Right now I am having a Half-Priced Spring Special for $1.99 min. (normally $3.99) so there is no better time.

Peace and blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I would like to help you further. I have the answers and help that you need. May God bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tan,

From a reader’s point of view I believe Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

You can also do this type of spread with Playing Cards as well.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hi, i could tell you

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

I do feel another energy that surrounds him. You need to know the truth. Come find out what exactly hes been hiding.

over 11 years ago

I can help you on your love life and look into his thoughts and see the truth . I will give you full accurate insight and details . Contact me _sunn10020-Blessings