Sister Concerns

over 11 years ago

I have a sister and we’ve had our ups & downs. I am.not sure if its paranoia or not but seems like she may be enjoying that things are bad for me at moment. My gut is saying brace for the competition.Is it paranoia or am I right?

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

you have always had friends to your face,but behind your back they are very jealose of you…im feeling alot of vibes towards you and your sister..there are reasons why she is acting the way she has been…and i will be glad tell you why,contact me you wont regret it :) come look at my profile and chat with me!

over 11 years ago

Hello Shanise, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Shanise:

Time to get the answer to that question.

I will need both of your first names and your age (not dob) to do a 3 card spread for the two of you. It will tell you right where she stands. I can also give you some pointers on how to access your own internal guidance.

Right now I am having a Half-Priced Spring Special for $1.99 min. (normally $3.99) so there is no better time.

Peace and blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I would love to help you further. I have the answers and help that you need. I keep 100%, with all of my clients. May God bless you! Thanks!