When will I?

over 11 years ago

Win the lottery? I need to know when and how much, thanks :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Michelle,

The question really is – are you going to win the lottery? The problem is even if the cards say YES it does not say how much, so if a reader say YES and you win $70 that reader is still correct.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I have the answers and help that you need. May God bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Michelle,

What makes you think you are going to win the lottery? And really,what makes you think a psychic would know? Contrary to popular belief,I havent ever met a psychic who won the lottery,mainly because our talents are used for that kind of excessive gain. For what its worth though you have abouty as good a chance as anyone to win.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago

Thanks for all the replies, I’m a little confused, it said that this site offered free ((FREE)) readings or what ever it is that you specialize in and yet not one of you that have answered have offered a free reading of any kind based on my question.

If I’m to contact either of you that are offering me to contact you then you’ll be waiting a very long time Because I do not have the money for any such luxuries.

And to you Robin Bluedragon what makes me think that I will win the lottery is myself being positive, to carry a sense of knowing through being positive that’s all it was not me being any thing other than keeping a positive outlook for the future and because of this positivity I was wanting to know when and how much, that is all so if anyone who reads this thread and can supply an answer for that question then great, thanks for your time. Have a super weekend :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Michelle,

It is FREE INTRODUCTION TIME – not free readings.

Consider this – no business can afford to give free readings because no matter which company you are talking about – it needs an income to survive. It is the way of the world.

Also consider this is most of the reader’s here income and we all like Bitwine have bills to meet.

All the best and enjoy the rest of the weekend. ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hi Esther, just to clarify by means of free Introduction does that just mean introduce one self and then find the one you bond with to have a reading by? Because if that is the case then some re wording of there advertising needs to be readdressed other wise it implies you come on, join up, get a free reading, then if you want more you pay which is how I first understood it to be. I do fully understand the costs of living and all that and getting a business up and running, nothing is free so I should have realized that before signing up. Thanks for your time.