Feelings

over 11 years ago

Is this guy just playing with me or is his feelings real? what does he wants out of this? will there be any progress/obstacles?

over 11 years ago
floramarie.'s photo

Floramarie (floramarie.)

14 posts

Hello Elena, I’m Flora a experienced and accurate psychic in love and relationship. I feel your confusion and am offering a 3min free reading to you. I can answer your question and reveal more about his thoughts and feelings.

over 11 years ago

Hello Elena, I would love to help you if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

Hello Elena:

I need both of your first names and your age (not dob) to do a 3 card relationships spread for the two of you. It will tell you right where he stands, and then you can look at the future as well, if you are interested.

Right now I am having a Half-Priced Spring Special for $1.99 min. (normally $3.99) so there is no better time.

Peace and blessings,

LINDA BLOOM

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. I keep it 100% at all times, I have the answers and help that you need. May God bless you! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elena,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REAL ANSWERS? WELL LOOK NO FURTHER!! I KNOW THIS, I CAN HELP YOU . MY NAME IS PSYCHIC SHANNA AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GUIDEYOU THROUGH WHATEVER YOU NEED , SO PLEASE CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMMORROW!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

yes their will be some obsticall. but in the end you will get your hearts desires. if you like you can come visit me in chat for more advise and future insights to your matters. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago

hi I can tell you

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Hi there. I do see that there s some distantcy between the both of you and some lack of communication however i do see that this person cause care for you and wants you in his life, however he is hiding more then he is telling you.

over 11 years ago
psychic_ashley215 didn't upload a photo

+PsychicAshley+ (psychic_ashley215)

3 posts

hi, i do feel there is alot of distants between you and this man, however i see he has feelings for you deeply but he has alot on his plate right now,, give me a call:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can visit me in chat for further advise and future insights to this question and more.im having great deals and offers.+3 mins free! you can click my link for more info bout me prices and cleint reviews. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

I can help you right away on chat . I will give you full understanding on your love life and look into his thoughts and see the truth . Please contact me sunn10020-Blessings