Communication & Friendship

over 11 years ago

So I believe C and me need to communicate much more. I want him to know that the person he has been dealing with in me isn’t who I really am. Needy and clingy and wanting him to want me because I want to feel normal by not being single anymore. Do you think telling him about things and talking it through with him is a good idea or should I start from the beginning and start anew and just let him see the changes and see who I really am on his own?

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Shanise,

Come get a reading from me and lets see what is really going on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 3/20 TO 3/27!!!!

over 11 years ago

I think I’ve decided to give up trying to run this friendship and I’m going to let things play out as they may. I’ve said everything that I want to say. The ball is in his court. I love him as a friend no matter what. I know he cares about me. This is all I can do. As soon as I can get a reading I will. Hopefully in next couple of days.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Fallen Roise,

Lets change your name to Rose in Bloom. Just an idea. By the way, often when we let go of a problem, is when solutions tend to present themselves.

Working on changes within yourself is always the best way to go first because you can never change another human’s thoughts and feelings, only your own.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not? in the future.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

if you like you can come visit me in chat for more advise and future insights to your matters. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago

hi I can tell you

I’m here

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

Honestly. People should always be who they are around people. Let him see the real you…however you need some more advice and insight on the situation. Contact me If you can.

over 11 years ago

I’m being myself with him. He has been contacting daily again. Calling the minute he gets off of work, and texting, etc. I am trying to be a good friend and not let any feelings get in the way. It’s not as hard as I thought it would be but the feelings are still there. Men do things and we women look too deep into why they do the things that they do. I am trying not to do that at this point. He texts, he calls but I’m just going to look at it as he just likes me as a person and it means nothing more than that. Lol!

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Shanise,

I have a different question for you – is friendship all you really want????

If you are wanting more (remember there is nothing wrong with that either) then as a counsellor I am sorry you are doing yourself a dis-service in staying in contact here. It is way on the road of frustration and then anger later when perhaps?? he goes off elsewhere.

Just a thought Esther

over 11 years ago

He has already went off somewhere else. That’s what caused the disagreement about a week or so ago. But I see your point.

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

You can come and visit me first 3 mins are free… LINDEN

over 11 years ago

1569 posts

Dear Shanise,

Just logged onto the system, perhaps you may like to consider coming into Live-Chat and having a proper conversation now.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I would like to help you further, come and chat with me…Thanks!