Just wondering

over 11 years ago

Is he ready to end things between us? I have found myself angry at him, but I’ve come to realize we both played a part in how things are. I just want to get to a place that I don’t care anymore. That would make me happy.

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Katrina,

I can feel your frustrations. Come and Chat with me Live. I will surely help you get to the place in life where you are comfortable again.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear let me help you come visit me trough live chat god bless

over 11 years ago

Well he has text so obviously he doesn’t want to end the friendship but now its the fear that he’s back sleeping with a particular person. Ijdk.

over 11 years ago

Can someone solve the problem here.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well in the furum i can see what we can pick up if any names and dob are provided. but to actualy give a reading to help solv problems you can come visit me in chat.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

no he doesnt want to end the realionhsip with you but things been hot and cold for the 2 of you.but i feel things are going to work out but their is obsticals in the way. and im picking up their is another person. if you like you are more then welcome to visit me in chat for more advise and future insights. clikc my profile for more info bout me, reviews,and check out my great deals and speicail offers i have. i hope to hear from you soon! we have much to chat about. TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment!