Do I quit my job

over 11 years ago
t458956723_ didn't upload a photo

t458956723_

7 posts

I am under so much stress I made anoner mistake at my job,what`s wrong with me help me pleae.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Hi there,

You already know what is wrong – Stress!!!

You need to start looking at ways to lower this.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello t458, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello, I would be very glad to help you. I specialize in this area of work, health, wealth and prosperity. I can help you, please come to my chat. Take care ~ love and light

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their is someone bringing you in to these misitakes. and i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

I can help you dear, I know whats the stress about, come chat with me and i’ll solve your life.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I am online and available now if you would like me to read for you on this matter. Just remember though,you CAN deal with the stress in your life,and on your job. Step up and take some control of the situation. If the job is too hard for you yes move on.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
spiritual_healing didn't upload a photo

Psychic Soul Healer Kimberly (spiritual_healing)

8 posts

No, you do not quit your job, even if something is to hard, you learn from your mistakes and then better equip yourself for the future, if life gets to hard, are you just gonna quit? no, do some meditation to lower your stress level, maybe buy a healing crystal and keep it with you. if you feel as if you keep making the same mistake’s you may need to heal your mind/crown, in order to have a full thought process and actually learn from those mistakes.

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

There is something deeper to the root than just the job, dear I hope you stop by there are things you need to know why this is going in this direction.

over 11 years ago
genuineguidance's photo

JuliAnne (genuineguidance)

93 posts

If you would like me to take a look at your chart and a card reading to determine if you will be changing jobs soon and to give you some insight as to what may be going on with you that you keep making mistakes, please contact me in live chat or we can negotiate a fee for an email reading. Juli

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

DEAR contact me for proper solution thanks

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment

over 11 years ago

Please contact me so I can help you and give you full accurate insight and details and see what is ahead for you around spirit . Please contact me -sunn10020=I will give you the truth . Blessings -on line now