Money

over 11 years ago

I am worried about losing our home? Does anyone see if all of the money will come in in time? Also I interviews for some jobs, fingers crossed.

over 11 years ago
friendly_tarot's photo

Tarot readings with Aisha (friendly_tarot)

91 posts

I would be happy to take a quick look for you, if I don’t see anything coming in then you and I could work together to see what needs to be done.

I hope to hear from you soon! Aisha

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Look up about using the Law of Attraction on the internet.

Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
tranquillove's photo

tranquillove

137 posts

Hello Katrina, I specialize in wealth and prosperity. I can help you. I can tell you all the things you need to know about your financial situation. I can also do a healing session for you, and raise your vibrational frequencies, so you attract money/jobs/etc… I know I can help you, I feel strong vibrations from you. Please come visit me, and I will help!

<—- Click my picture to leave me a message.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to help solve this problem for you in chat. im possitve i can tell you what you need to know. their is many things for me to tell you .you can click on my link for more info bout me, reveiws and great deals and specials. feel free to visit me in chat today. i hope to hear from you very soon. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicshanna didn't upload a photo

Psychic Shanna (psychicshanna)

131 posts

I have known for as long as I can remember that I was blessed with this gift. For all your questions about love,relationships, life, career and finances,soulmate, health and wealth etc.. ,I ENJOY GIVING PEOPLE GUIDANCE ON THE THINGS That MATTER IN LIFE, I CAN SEE THE PAST AS IT WAS, THE PRESENT AS IT IS AND THE FUTURE AS IT SHALL BE!Having mastered the art of tarot reading,Chakra alignment,precognition, I am A direct clairvoyant to provide you with a reading that is quick,concise, clear,and without judgment

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

I have just put under News & Articles an Article on Living the Law of Attraction. I hope you enjoy this one as much you did with the angels.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_red's photo

Psychic_Red (psychic_red)

24 posts

I would be more than happy to help you, you have a postive energy among you, let me read off of it and bring you at ease to whats coming in your future, chat with me now.